How We're Different
Unlike other training with 50-100+ students, we limit our programs at 20 students so you’ll have more possibilities for responses, queries, and most significantly time to practice training.
Braham Yoga and Holistic Healing has a distinguished core faculty of internationally recognized teachers and yoga practitioners who are engaged in Yoga from last so many years.
We are a family of yoga gurus, holistic healers and students, of over 50 nationalities. You have the opportunity to benefit from their practical experience and build your knowledge beyond classroom.
Braham Yoga and Holistic Healing Testimonials
Thank you so much ! Your energy is beautiful to be in your presence, listen to your stories is truely amazing. Just these few sittings with you already changed my mind/thoughts/life. I hope you continue to help many people with your gifts. I will see you next year. Keep Smiling.
Kelly Baker ,
This was a great place to do my reiki masters. Deepak talked more in depth about it than other attunements. thank you.
I work as a counsellor and therapist at a psychiatric clinic in Sweden. I had an introduction course to Yoga, Meditation, Regression and Reiki guided by Dee peck and Rakesh at this place. I have got a lot of benefits of my education in treatment of my patients and I am very happy about it.
She Ri ,
I just finished courses in Ayurvedic theory, holistic massage & Tantra yoga and I recommend to all! Separate teachers for every subject, each an expert in her/his field. Amazing energy, good training and special treatment of the student. Thank you Deepak, Rakesh, Dr. Pooja & Saroj for an incredible experience! I hope to come again soon!
Yoga Retreat highlights
- Daily 3 kundalini yoga sessions
- Yogic Cleaning to purify the body and mind.
- Health consultation by registered Ayurveda Doctor (Vaidya).
- Scenic views of himalayan foothills and waterfalls with in few km from the center.
- Meals prepared with fresh, vegetables and fruits
- Sacred temple near by retreat for spiritual practice
- Three nutritious yogic meals diet a day to re-energize you throughout the day
- 5 nights accommodation
Kundalini Yoga Retreat: 2015-16
- 14 July to 19 July 2015
- 25 August to 30 August 2015
- 15 September to 20 September 2015
- 27 October to 1 November 2015
- 17 November to 22 November 2015
- 29 December to 3 January 2016
- 12 January to 17 January 2016
- 1 February to 6 February 2016
- 15 February to 20 February 2016
- 7 March to 12 March 2016
- 21 March to 26 March 2016